Bronchitisbron•chi•tis (brong kī′tis),USA pronunciation n. [Pathol.]
- acute or chronic inflammation of the membrane lining of the bronchial tubes, caused by respiratory infection or exposure to bronchial irritants, as cigarette smoke.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Remedyrem•e•dy (rem′i dē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dies, v., -died, -dy•ing.
- something that cures or relieves a disease or bodily disorder;
a healing medicine, application, or treatment.
- something that corrects or removes an evil of any kind.
- legal redress;
the legal means of enforcing a right or redressing a wrong.
- [Coinage.]a certain allowance at the mint for deviation from the standard weight and fineness of coins;
- to cure, relieve, or heal.
- to restore to the natural or proper condition;
put right: to remedy a matter.
- to counteract or remove: to remedy an evil.
Usinguse (v. yo̅o̅z or, for pt. form of 9, yo̅o̅st;n. yo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation v., used, us•ing, n.
- to employ for some purpose;
put into service;
make use of: to use a knife.
- to avail oneself of;
apply to one's own purposes: to use the facilities.
- to expend or consume in use: We have used the money provided.
- to treat or behave toward: He did not use his employees with muchconsideration.
- to take unfair advantage of;
exploit: to use people to gain one's own ends.
- to drink, smoke, or ingest habitually: to use drugs.
- to habituate or accustom.
- [Archaic.]to practice habitually or customarily;
make a practice of.
- to be accustomed, wont, or customarily found (used with an infinitive expressed or understood, and, except in archaic use, now only in the past): He used to go every day.
- [Archaic.]to resort, stay, or dwell customarily.
- use up:
- to consume entirely.
- to exhaust of vigor or usefulness;
finish: By the end of the war he felt used up and sick of life.
- the act of employing, using, or putting into service: the use of tools.
- the state of being employed or used.
- an instance or way of employing or using something: proper use of the tool; the painter's use of color.
- a way of being employed or used;
a purpose for which something is used: He was of temporary use. The instrument has different uses.
- the power, right, or privilege of employing or using something: to lose the use of the right eye; to be denied the use of a library card.
- service or advantage in or for being employed or used;
utility or usefulness: of no practical use.
resulting good: What's the use of pursuing the matter?
- occasion or need, as for something to be employed or used: Would you have any use for another calendar?
- continued, habitual, or customary employment or practice;
custom: to follow the prevailing use of such occasions.
- the enjoyment of property, as by the employment, occupation, or exercise of it.
- the benefit or profit of lands and tenements in the possession of another who simply holds them for the beneficiary.
- the equitable ownership of land to which the legal title is in another's name.
- [Liturgy.]the distinctive form of ritual or of any liturgical observance used in a particular church, diocese, community, etc.
- usual or customary experience.
- have no use for:
- to have no occasion or need for: She appears to have no use for the city.
- to refuse to tolerate;
discount: He had no use for his brother.
- to have a distaste for;
dislike: He has no use for dictators.
- make use of, to use for one's own purposes;
employ: Charitable organizations will make use of your old furniture and clothing.
- of no use, of no advantage or help: It's of no use to look for that missing earring. It's no use asking her to go.Also, no use.
- put to use, to apply;
employ to advantage: What a shame that no one has put that old deserted mansion to use!
Hello folks, this picture is about Bronchitis Home Remedy Using Turmeric ( Home Remedy For Bronchitis #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 850 x 425. It's file size is only 86 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Home Remedy For Bronchitis.
The surfaces cabinets within the kitchen and became a lag involving the kitchen stand named backsplash, has now become one of the significant things within the kitchen. Its reputation not merely provides from splashes of foodstuffs or oil as being a protective wall, but additionally capable of being attractive aspects that enhance the search of your kitchen.
There are numerous level materials for walls and platforms. However, not everything is accordingly used for your kitchen. You should be frugal in picking wall coverings and a correct dining table. This really is because of the high intensity of use of the Bronchitis Home Remedy Using Turmeric ( Home Remedy For Bronchitis #5). Besides the home can also be prone to water and spots. Before identifying the dining room table right as well as wall coverings, notice these.
Layer material mustn't simply damage- tolerant but also tolerant to high-humidity. Because the coatings in many cases are touching pointed items including knives this is. You can pick material that is pure or synthetic. For materials that are organic you are able to pick the form of rock that is as strong as marble and stone. As for ceramics and the current manufactured solid surface.
HPL isn't advised inside the Home Remedy For Bronchitis for a table as well as wall coverings. HPL character is not waterresistant and easy to peel the installation off in the corners aren't cool. Select a material that is easyto clear as materials that are glass and ceramic. If applying hardwood- molded pieces, find the tile pieces aren't too modest. Parts which can be too modest cause the grout that is a growing number of. Notice additionally that the length grout installment isn't too extensive.
Several pores allow viruses or mark tough to scrub and are now living in. Solid-surface material excellent. Nevertheless marble and stone could nevertheless be applied through the cure completed periodically. Wall and desk is with food that can go into our bodies in-direct contact. Use finish components that do not incorporate chemicals which are harmful to your body.
The use of high intensity helping to make the possibility of substance that is shattered to collide and start to become larger. Choose a content that could be improved for example solid surface and marble. If holes or fractures don't need-to exchange solely, due to the portion that was damaged could be patched. Contrary to mirrors and the stainless material. If the product is damaged in most area merely, should be enhanced overall.
Random Ideas of Bronchitis Home Remedy Using Turmeric ( Home Remedy For Bronchitis #5)
- Microwave Oven With Toaster Built In
- Curtain Drapery Rods
- Firewood Storage Shed Plans
- Mr & Mrs Pillow Cases
- Office Desk Los Angeles
- Bench With Planter Box
- Nursery In Master Bedroom
- How To Decorate Hats With Flowers
- Bedroom Solutions
- Modern Furniture Affordable
- Cambridge Plumbing Supply
- Car Upholstery Diy
- Contemporary Backyard Ideas
- Concrete Benches Garden
- Academy Sports Corporate Office
- Blinds In Boston