Bombbomb (bom),USA pronunciation n.
- [Mil.]a projectile, formerly usually spherical, filled with a bursting charge and exploded by means of a fuze, by impact, or otherwise, now generally designed to be dropped from an aircraft.
- any similar missile or explosive device used as a weapon, to disperse crowds, etc.: a time bomb; a smoke bomb.
- Also called volcanic bomb. [Geol.]a rough spherical or ellipsoidal mass of lava, ejected from a volcano and hardened while falling.
- See aerosol bomb.
- [Football.]a long forward pass, esp. one to a teammate who scores a touchdown.
- an absolute failure;
fiasco: The play was a bomb and closed after two performances.
- [Chiefly Brit.]an overwhelming success: The novel is selling like a bomb.
- [Jazz.]a sudden, unexpected accent or rhythmic figure played by a drummer during a performance.
- a lead or lead-lined container for transporting and storing radioactive materials.
- the bomb:
- See atomic bomb.
- nuclear weapons collectively.
- a spectacular program or system failure.
- [Slang.]a powerful automobile or other vehicle.
- to hurl bombs at or drop bombs upon, as from an airplane;
bombard: The enemy planes bombed the city.
- to explode by means of a bomb or explosive.
- to deliberately cause (a computer system) to fail with a program written for the purpose.
- to hurl or drop bombs.
- to explode a bomb or bombs.
- [Slang.]to be or make a complete failure, esp. to fail to please or gain an audience;
flop (sometimes fol. by out): His last play bombed on Broadway. The business bombed out with a $25,000 debt.
- (of a computer program or system) to fail spectacularly.
- [Informal.]to move very quickly: They came bombing through here on their motorcycles at 2 a. m.
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Pitpit1 (pit),USA pronunciation n., v., pit•ted, pit•ting.
- a naturally formed or excavated hole or cavity in the ground: pits caused by erosion; clay pits.
- a covered or concealed excavation in the ground, serving as a trap.
- an excavation made in exploring for or removing a mineral deposit, as by open-cut methods.
- the shaft of a coal mine.
- the mine itself.
- the abode of evil spirits and lost souls;
hell: an evil inspiration from the pit.
- the pits, an extremely unpleasant, boring, or depressing place, condition, person, etc.;
the absolute worst: When you're alone, Christmas is the pits.
- a hollow or indentation in a surface: glass flawed by pits.
- a natural hollow or depression in the body: the pit of the back.
- pits, the armpits: up to my pits in work.
- a small, depressed scar, as one of those left on the skin after smallpox or chicken pox.
- an enclosure, usually below the level of the spectators, as for staging fights between dogs, cocks, or, formerly, bears.
- (in a commodity exchange) a part of the floor of the exchange where trading in a particular commodity takes place: the corn pit.
- all that part of the main floor of a theater behind the musicians.
- the main floor of a theater behind the stalls.
- orchestra (def. 2a).
- (in a hoistway) a space below the level of the lowest floor served.
- [Auto Racing.]an area at the side of a track, for servicing and refueling the cars.
- [Bowling.]the sunken area of a bowling alley behind the pins, for the placement or recovery of pins that have been knocked down.
- [Track.]the area forward of the takeoff point in a jumping event, as the broad jump or pole vault, that is filled with sawdust or soft earth to lessen the force of the jumper's landing.
- the area or room of a casino containing gambling tables.
- to mark or indent with pits or depressions: ground pitted by erosion.
- to scar with pockmarks: His forehead was pitted by chicken pox.
- to place or bury in a pit, as for storage.
- to set in opposition or combat, as one against another.
- to put (animals) in a pit or enclosure for fighting.
- to become marked with pits or depressions.
- (of body tissue) to retain temporarily a mark of pressure, as by a finger, instrument, etc.
Harold, born 1930, English playwright.
Hi there, this blog post is about Delightful Bomb Fire Pit #5 Pinterest. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 648 x 864. This attachment's file size is just 145 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Bomb Fire Pit.
The areas were used to make or make that sense of your kitchen, food. Therefore it could be stated your kitchen is one room that's generally messy and dirty since the Delightful Bomb Fire Pit #5 Pinterest is just a place to make and fit something carelessly because of the effects of the hurry of cooking for many dishes were burnt a such like.
So it's now a lot of kitchens which may have an appealing style using a selection of furniture for stocking items or kitchenware over a frequent basis whilst not to falter. Possibly for a few people the easiest way to arrange the cooking equipment within the home would be to put in lift or a hanger to maintain some cooking utensils that may be hung.
Surely you will experience relaxed while cooking, if your Delightful Bomb Fire Pit #5 Pinterest looks clear and neat. Having a comfy kitchen, cooking is enjoyable, as the taste of food depends upon individuals who're cooking's mood and the consequence is the maximum that the meals can taste better.
Layout your kitchen in to a minimalist kitchen, utilize your imaginative area to design a minimalist kitchen in your own home, because the minimalist kitchen can be a kitchen that's equipped with a kitchen collection as well as a lot of kitchen cabinets that you could use to place a cooking tools. So you no longer have to create hook or a hook in your kitchen to get a minimalist kitchen is total.
Related Galleries of Delightful Bomb Fire Pit #5 Pinterest
- Candy Dishes For Baby Shower
- Lil Wayne Smoking Section
- Oak Tv Shelf
- Laundry Room Cabinetry
- Bm Plumbing Supplies
- Build Bathtub
- Corner Shelf Unit White
- Blood When Pooping Not In Stool
- New Jersey Housing Authority Section 8
- Copper Curtains
- Living Room Window Shades
- Moss Mat Bathroom
- Diy Chicken Feeder Pvc
- Choir Chairs
- Cherry Creek Shade And Drapery
- 12 Inch Drawer Slides