Keepkeep (kēp),USA pronunciation v., kept, keep•ing, n.
- to hold or retain in one's possession;
hold as one's own: If you like it, keep it. Keep the change.
- to hold or have the use of for a period of time: You can keep it for the summer.
- to hold in a given place;
store: You can keep your things in here.
- to maintain (some action), esp. in accordance with specific requirements, a promise, etc.: to keep watch; to keep step.
- to cause to continue in a given position, state, course, or action: to keep a light burning; to keep a child happy.
- to maintain in condition or order, as by care and labor: He keeps his car in good condition.
- to maintain in usable or edible condition;
preserve: If you want to keep meat for a long time, freeze it.
- to hold in custody or under guard, as a prisoner: They kept him in jail.
- to cause to stay in a particular place;
prevent or restrain from departure: The work kept her at the office.
- to have regularly in stock and for sale: to keep a large supply of machine parts.
- to maintain in one's service or for one's use or enjoyment: to keep a car and chauffeur.
- to associate with: She keeps bad company.
- to have the care, charge, or custody of: She keeps my dog when I travel.
- to refrain from disclosing;
withhold from the knowledge of others: to keep a secret.
- to withhold from use;
save: I'll keep this toy until you learn to behave. Keep the good wine for company.
- to hold back or restrain: They kept the child from talking. Nothing can keep him from doing it.
- to maintain control of;
regulate: to keep the peace; to keep your temper.
- to maintain by writing: to keep a diary.
- to record (business transactions, daily occurrences, etc.) regularly: to keep records; to keep a list of visitors.
- to observe;
pay obedient regard to (a law, rule, promise, etc.).
- to conform to;
fulfill: to keep one's word.
- to observe (a season, festival, etc.) with formalities or rites: to keep Christmas.
- to maintain or carry on, as an establishment, business, etc.;
- to guard;
protect: He kept her from harm.
- to maintain or support: It costs more each year to keep a house.
- to support or contribute to the support of in return for sexual or other favors.
- to take care of;
tend: to keep a vegetable garden.
- to raise (livestock): These farmers keep goats and cattle.
- to remain in (a place, spot, etc.): Please keep your seats.
- to maintain one's position in or on: He kept the job.
- to continue to follow (a path, track, course, etc.).
- to maintain in active existence, as an assembly, court, or fair.
- to continue in an action, course, position, state, etc.: to keep in sight; to keep going.
- to remain, or continue to be, as specified: to keep cool.
- to remain or stay in a particular place: to keep indoors.
- to continue unimpaired or without spoiling: The food will keep on ice.
- to admit of being reserved for a future occasion: I have more to tell you, but it will keep.
- to keep oneself or itself as specified (fol. by away, back, off, out, etc.): Keep off the grass.
- to restrain oneself;
refrain (usually fol. by from): Try to keep from smiling.
- keep at, to persist in;
be steadfast: You'll never master your French unless you keep at it.
- keep back:
- to hold in check;
restrain: The dikes kept back the floodwaters.
- to stay away from: The crowds would not keep back from the barrier.
- to refuse to reveal: The prisoner was keeping back vital information.
- keep books, to maintain financial records.
- keep down:
- to hold under control or at a reduced or acceptable level: to keep your voice down.
- to prevent from going up or increasing: to keep prices down.
- keep in with, to stay in someone's favor;
be on good terms with: They are social climbers who make certain to keep in with all the right people.
- keep on, to continue;
persist: If you keep on singing they'll ask you to leave.
- keep tab or tabs on. See tab 1 (def. 11).
- keep time. See time (def. 40).
- keep to:
- to adhere to;
conform to: She keeps to the rules.
- to confine oneself to: to keep to one's bed.
- keep to oneself:
- to remain aloof from the society of others.
- to hold (something) as secret or confidential: I'll tell you only if you promise to keep it to yourself.
- keep track of. See track (def. 22).
- keep up:
- to maintain an equal rate of speed, activity, or progress with another or others.
- to persevere;
- to maintain the good condition of;
keep in repair.
- Also, keep up on or with. to stay informed: to keep up on current events.
- to match one's friends, neighbors, business associates, etc., in success, affluence, etc.
- board and lodging;
support: to work for one's keep.
- the innermost and strongest structure or central tower of a medieval castle.
- keeps, (used with a sing. v.) a game of marbles in which the players keep the marbles they have won.
- for keeps, [Informal.]
- under the stipulation that one keeps one's winnings.
- with serious intent or purpose.
permanently: They decided to settle the argument for keeps.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Drydry (drī),USA pronunciation adj., dri•er, dri•est, v., dried, dry•ing, n., pl. drys, dries.
- free from moisture or excess moisture;
not wet: a dry towel; dry air.
- having or characterized by little or no rain: a dry climate; the dry season.
- characterized by absence, deficiency, or failure of natural or ordinary moisture.
- not under, in, or on water: It was good to be on dry land.
- not now containing or yielding water or other liquid;
depleted or empty of liquid: The well is dry.
- not yielding milk: a dry cow.
- free from tears: dry eyes.
- drained or evaporated away: a dry river.
- desiring drink;
thirsty: He was so dry he could hardly speak.
- causing thirst: dry work.
- served or eaten without butter, jam, etc.: dry toast.
- (of cooked food) lacking enough moisture or juice to be satisfying or succulent.
- (of bread and bakery products) stale.
- of or pertaining to nonliquid substances or commodities: dry measure; dry provisions.
- (of wines) not sweet.
- (of a cocktail)
- made with dry vermouth: a dry Manhattan.
- made with relatively little dry vermouth: a dry martini.
- characterized by or favoring prohibition of the manufacture and sale of alcoholic liquors for use in beverages: a dry state.
- (of British biscuits) not sweet.
unadorned: dry facts.
uninteresting: a dry subject.
- expressed in a straight-faced, matter-of-fact way: dry humor.
unemotional: a dry answer.
- unproductive: The greatest of artists have dry years.
- (of lumber) fully seasoned.
- (of masonry construction) built without fresh mortar or cement.
- (of a wall, ceiling, etc., in an interior) finished without the use of fresh plaster.
- insufficiently glazed.
- [Art.]hard and formal in outline, or lacking mellowness and warmth in color.
- not dry behind the ears, immature;
unsophisticated: Adult responsibilities were forced on him, although he was still not dry behind the ears.
- to make dry;
free from moisture: to dry the dishes.
- to become dry;
- dry out:
- to make or become completely dry.
- to undergo or cause to undergo detoxification from consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol.
- dry up:
- to make or become completely dry.
- to cease to exist;
- [Informal.]to stop talking.
- (in acting) to forget one's lines or part.
- a prohibitionist.
- a dry place, area, or region.
Hello peoples, this post is about Keep Bathroom Sink Dry ( Keep Bathroom Dry #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1152 x 835. This attachment's file size is only 50 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Keep Bathroom Dry.
As well as colour assortment, it's also wise to look closely at other items like shape and the size of the sleep could you select. Selecting a sleep of white on white room will have to be adjusted for the room's measurement. Variety of these bedrooms to become actually exact so the place white does not look complete or crowded since you can choose the mattress.
But if you're looking for a Keep Bathroom Sink Dry ( Keep Bathroom Dry #1) on your kid or on your own (with out a companion) it's better in case you pick a mini-bed (individual negative). The room area will not feel cramped, by doing so. This mini bed is appropriately used for teens or kids.
If you are looking for your accomplice obviously as well as a mattress for you personally select the mattress measurement will do for two folks. But don't be too big together with house can be taken up by it. For your associate and you you choose enough estimate the only real mattress.
Possibly bed's latest types today the majority are good and may be used for anything else. Beneath the mattress where the section will undoubtedly be used as storage space or a clothes wardrobe. The bedrooms have contemporary white color was picked since it is good-and relative to the idea of white coloring.
Relevant Photos on Keep Bathroom Sink Dry ( Keep Bathroom Dry #1)
- Minnie Mouse Kitchen Set
- Cheap Modern Desk
- How To Clean A Smelly Sink
- Alexandria Mn Cabin Rentals
- Interior Resources
- Cheap Striped Curtains
- Outdoor Bench Seat
- Joshua Tree Cabin
- Ceiling Alternatives To Drywall
- Fitting Bathroom Sink
- Backyard Mushrooms Dogs
- Christmas Tree Shop Electric Fireplace
- Espresso Ottoman
- Cottages For Sale Ireland
- Caribbean Wardrobe
- Lee Furniture Sofas