- a shaped piece of fabric attached inside or outside a garment and forming a pouch used esp. for carrying small articles.
- a bag or pouch.
financial resources: a selection of gifts to fit every pocket.
- any pouchlike receptacle, compartment, hollow, or cavity.
- an envelope, receptacle, etc., usually of heavy paper and open at one end, used for storing or preserving photographs, stamps, phonograph records, etc.: Each album has 12 pockets.
- a recess, as in a wall, for receiving a sliding door, sash weights, etc.
- any isolated group, area, element, etc., contrasted, as in status or condition, with a surrounding element or group: pockets of resistance; a pocket of poverty in the central city.
- a small orebody or mass of ore, frequently isolated.
- a bin for ore or rock storage.
- a raise or small slope fitted with chute gates.
- [Billiards, Pool.]any of the pouches or bags at the corners and sides of the table.
- a position in which a competitor in a race is so hemmed in by others that his or her progress is impeded.
- [Football.]the area from which a quarterback throws a pass, usually a short distance behind the line of scrimmage and protected by a wall of blockers.
- [Bowling.]the space between the headpin and the pin next behind to the left or right, taken as the target for a strike.
- [Baseball.]the deepest part of a mitt or glove, roughly in the area around the center of the palm, where most balls are caught.
- a holder consisting of a strip of sailcloth sewed to a sail, and containing a thin wooden batten that stiffens the leech of the sail.
- any saclike cavity in the body: a pus pocket.
- See stage pocket.
- an English unit of weight for hops equivalent to 168 pounds (76.4 kg).
- in one's pocket, in one's possession;
under one's influence: He has the audience in his pocket.
- line one's pockets, to profit, esp. at the expense of others: While millions were fighting and dying, the profiteers were lining their pockets.
- out of pocket, having suffered a financial loss;
poorer: He had made unwise land purchases, and found himself several thousand dollars out of pocket.
- small enough or suitable for carrying in the pocket: a pocket watch.
- relatively small;
smaller than usual: a pocket war; a pocket country.
- to put into one's pocket: to pocket one's keys.
- to take possession of as one's own, often dishonestly: to pocket public funds.
- to submit to or endure without protest or open resentment: to pocket an insult.
- to conceal or suppress: to pocket one's pride.
- to enclose or confine in or as if in a pocket: The town was pocketed in a small valley.
- [Billiards, Pool.]to drive (a ball) into a pocket.
- to hem in (a contestant) so as to impede progress, as in racing.
Springspring (spring),USA pronunciation v., sprang or, often, sprung;
- to rise, leap, move, or act suddenly and swiftly, as by a sudden dart or thrust forward or outward, or being suddenly released from a coiled or constrained position: to spring into the air; a tiger about to spring.
- to be released from a constrained position, as by resilient or elastic force or from the action of a spring: A trap springs. The door sprang open and in he walked.
- to issue forth suddenly, as water, blood, sparks, fire, etc. (often fol. by forth, out, or up): Blood sprang from the wound.
- to come into being, rise, or arise within a short time (usually fol. by up): Industries sprang up in the suburbs.
- to come into being by growth, as from a seed or germ, bulb, root, etc.;
grow, as plants.
- to proceed or originate from a specific source or cause.
- to have as one's birth or lineage;
be descended, as from a person, family, stock, etc.;
come from: to spring from ancient aristocracy.
- to rise or extend upward, as a spire.
- to take an upward course or curve from a point of support, as an arch.
- to come or appear suddenly, as if at a bound: An objection sprang to mind.
- to start or rise from cover, as a pheasant, woodcock, or the like.
- to become bent or warped, as boards.
- to shift or work loose, as parts of a mechanism, structure, etc.: The board sprang from the fence during the storm.
- to explode, as a mine.
- [Archaic.]to begin to appear, as day, light, etc.;
- to cause to spring.
- to cause to fly back, move, or act, as by resiliency, elastic force, a spring, etc.: to spring a lock.
- to cause to shift out of place, work loose, warp, split, or crack: Moisture sprang the board from the fence.
- to split or crack: The ship sprang its keel on a rock.
- to develop by or as by splitting or cracking: The boat sprang a leak.
- to bend by force, or force in by bending, as a resilient slat or bar.
- to stretch or bend (a spring or other resilient device) beyond its elastic tolerance: This clip has been sprung.
- to bring out, disclose, produce, make, etc., suddenly: to spring a joke.
- to leap over.
- to secure the release of (someone) from confinement, as of jail, military service, or the like.
- to move (a vessel) into or out of a berth by pulling on the offshore end of a warp made fast to the pier.
- to explode (a mine).
- spring for, [Informal.]to pay for;
treat someone to.
- a leap, jump, or bound.
- a sudden movement caused by the release of something elastic.
- an elastic or bouncing quality: There is a spring in his walk.
- elasticity or resilience: This board has spring in it.
- a structural defect or injury caused by a warp, crack, etc.
- an issue of water from the earth, taking the form, on the surface, of a small stream or standing as a pool or small lake.
- the place of such an issue: mineral springs.
- a source or fountainhead of something: a spring of inspiration.
- an elastic contrivance or body, as a strip or wire of steel coiled spirally, that recovers its shape after being compressed, bent, or stretched.
- the season between winter and summer: in the Northern Hemisphere from the vernal equinox to the summer solstice;
in the Southern Hemisphere from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice.
- (in temperate zones) the season of the year following winter and characterized by the budding of trees, growth of plants, the onset of warmer weather, etc.
- the first stage and freshest period: the spring of life.
- warp (def. 16).
- a line from the quarter of a vessel to an anchor on the bottom, used to hold the vessel at its mooring, broadside to the current.
- Also called springing.
- the point at which an arch or dome rises from its support.
- the rise or the angle of the rise of an arch.
- [Archaic.]the dawn, as of day, light, etc.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or suitable for the season of spring: spring flowers.
- resting on or containing mechanical springs.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Hello , this picture is about 1000 Pocket Spring Mattress ( Apollo Beds Mattress #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 3735 x 3211. This attachment's file size is only 366 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Apollo Beds Mattress.
This stand includes natural or metallic colour including dreary, white or dark. Seats are employed also simple and not too high together with the amount of 3 chairs. Because the dimension isn't too large, this table is employed for eating and chattering. Materials employed ie steel.
Tabletops also bigger such that it may be used to place fruits utensils including spoons, plates, etc. Seats was previously slim with a square or circular thighs are tiny and slender so as to avoid the effect of tightness within the home.
The 1000 Pocket Spring Mattress ( Apollo Beds Mattress #7) ideal for natural form of kitchen space. This natural stand includes a square shape that's thicker than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to produce a more natural impression. This stand mixes natural hues like bright and brown.
More Galleries of 1000 Pocket Spring Mattress ( Apollo Beds Mattress #7)
- Are Corian Countertops Good
- Come To The Table
- Melon Tub
- Green Shed
- How To Refinish A Bathtub
- Four On The Floor Dog Grooming
- Murphy Bed Com
- J Cole Madison Square Garden Tickets
- Nikko Shower Rod Song
- Kids Attic Bedroom Ideas
- Jcpenney Draperies Curtains
- Gel Mats For Kitchens
- Brick Paver Patio Design Ideas
- Carmel Cottage Rental
- Kids Attic Bedroom Ideas
- Hen Do Cottage Packages